1. History is important to every profession.
2. We will use technology as a tool to study history.
3. We get better through our mistakes.
Objective: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to explain why history is important to every profession.
1. Students will find their new seats and learn the basic routines and procedures around entering the classroom and getting started.
2. Students will track Mr. Sanders as he uses a Prezi to tell an abridged version of his life story.
3. Activity where we learn about how history is important to every profession. When they are finished with the activity they complete a "one word" summary activity. (Video to introduce activity)
4. Students complete a short technology survey.
5. Students will complete a "3-2-1" summary for the day's lesson.
Homework: For tonight's homework you will complete this timeline activity to prepare us for tomorrow's lesson.