1. Quick Question: In filling in for her son, what kind of ruler is Anna's Grandmother? If you haven't created a twitter account, try to create one now.
Aim: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to create an interactive timeline of important dates from the Roman Empire on the web.
2. We will review the test results of benchmark 1 and add any badges that we've earned to our tracker.
3. We will watch this video to give us a better understanding of the shifting boarders before, during, and after the Roman Empire. Go to Capzles and create an account. After you've created an account, wait for directions from Mr. Sanders.
4. Follow along as Mr. Sanders shows you how to create an event in your timeline.
5. Add four or more events to your timeline. A timeline, with 10 or more events and descriptions, needs to be posted to your portfolio by Friday.
Here are some websites where you can get some information on different events:
Since the descriptions are so short, you will need to look up more information on each of the events that you choose.
Important: Check your grades, any missing assignments must be completed in order for them to count towards quarter one. I will be working on quarter one grades this week.