1. Quick Question: What would KIPP SF Bay be like if there were no teachers or administrators? Be as detailed as possible in your response.
2. Introduction to G.R.A.P.E.S: Make a copy of this document and wait for instructions from Mr. Sanders.
3. Choose a person at your table to make a copy of this document. Everyone else needs to write their e-mail address on a piece of paper so that your teammate can add you to the document. At your table, you will have 10 minutes to brainstorm as many vocabulary words as possible for each category.
4. Make sure your interactive timeline project is posted to your history portfolio. Don't forget to include a paragraph that summarizes the events you included in your timeline. I will be grading your projects later this week.
5. Take this time to go through your October task tracker and make you have completed all the required tasks for the month so far.
Homework: Read this text that we will use as background information for our next unit. After reading the text, complete your learning reflection.