Aim: The historians of 2017 will be able to identify origins of native American civilizations
2. How do you think the first people arrive to the Americas? Use complete sentences in your explanation.
3. Open this page of text introducing the unit on Mesoamerica. We are going to spend some time reading it together and reviewing your quick question responses.
4. Make a copy of the map and complete the mini geography quiz. Add it to your history portfolio with the title "Mini Geography Quiz" when you are finished. Publish it to your portfolio when you're finished. If you don't know how to publish it, use this video as a quick reminder.
5. Make a copy of this Google Draw document and create a map of Mesoamerica using Google Draw. Add the map to your history portfolio when you are finished. You will need to use these maps to complete the activity.
6. Complete the exit ticket questions here.
Homework: Read 24.2 in the textbook and complete the corresponding the social hierarchy activity. You can turn in a link to your homework here. Make sure you are turning in the correct link!