AIM: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to complete and publish their presentations on the Roman Empire to their history portfolio.
Key Points:1. Submit your homework
2. The Roman Empire started in Rome and grew into a large empire.
1. The Roman Empire lasted for hundreds of years.
3. The Roman Empire collapsed for more than one
4. There are three major social levels in the Roman Empire.
5. The Roman Empire influenced many cultures in many ways.
2. Quick Question: Now that you've been using computers for over five weeks in class you probably have some opinions. What has been the best part of using computers instead of paper, and what has been the worst part?
3. To Do list:
A. Complete your Roman Empire Social pyramid (list of what needs to be on it can be found here).B. Embed your Roman Empire Social Pyramid on your History Portfolio.C. Complete your Roman Empire presentation and embed it on your portfolio.D. Make sure you've turned in your guest teacher packet. That will be going into the grade book this weekend!
4. Track Mr. Sanders as he goes over the tricks and tips to make your presentation amazing. Don't forget to go back to the directions for the assignment to make sure you're not leaving out any of the important parts.