AIM: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to use their teammates presentations to learn about different aspects of the Roman Empire.
2. The Roman Empire started in Rome and grew into a large empire.
1. The Roman Empire lasted for hundreds of years.
3. The Roman Empire collapsed for more than one
4. There are three major social levels in the Roman Empire.
5. The Roman Empire influenced many cultures in many ways.
Technology Learning Goal: The historians of 2017 will be able to review and write comments in Blogger.
1. Quick Question: What was the most interesting thing you've learned about the Roman Empire? Make sure you use complete sentences when you respond.
2. CNN Student News and follow up discussion.
3. Track Mr. Sanders as he shows you some tricks and tips for customizing your presentation. You will have time here to finish your presentation and post it to your portfolio. Don't forget to check the presentation requirements to make sure you don't forget any important details.
4. Make a copy of this graphic organizer and complete the information as you visit the history portfolios of your teammates. Make sure you leave a positive comment on each history portfolio that you visit.
To find the blogs of any teammates that didn't fill out the form yesterday, you can check here to see if they've added their blog today.
Homework: Complete a new current event for Monday. We will have a wrap-up quiz on the Roman Empire wednesday. Make sure you review your notes on the Roman empire.