AIM: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to use their teammates presentations to learn about different aspects of the Roman Empire (day 2).
2. The Roman Empire started in Rome and grew into a large empire.
1. The Roman Empire lasted for hundreds of years.
3. The Roman Empire collapsed for more than one
4. There are three major social levels in the Roman Empire.
5. The Roman Empire influenced many cultures in many ways.
Technology Learning Goal: The historians of 2017 will be able to review and write comments in Blogger.
1. Submit your homework here. If you already completed your homework online, you do not have to submit it again.
2. Quick Question: If you the United States was to fall like the Roman Empire, in your opinion, what would be the greatest reason why?
3. Make a copy of this graphic organizer (some of you already created a copy on Friday) and complete the information as you visit the history portfolios of your teammates. Make sure you leave a positive comment on each history portfolio that you visit.
To find the blogs of any teammates that didn't fill out the form yesterday, you can check here to see if they've added their blog today. Once you finish
5. Once you complete visiting the presentations of your teammates. Here are your options for academic free time:
A. Check you grades for all your classes to make sure you aren't missing any important information.
B. Review your notes on the Roman Empire for Wednesday's quiz.
D. Create an account and learn how to use Popplet. We will be using this in class on Wednesday.