Aim: The historians of 2017 will demonstrate their mastery of key concepts of the Roman Empire. In order to earn the achievement badge for each category, the students will need to answer four out of five questions correctly for each of the topics.
Technology Goal: The historians of 2017 will create a popplet account and create their first popplet summarizing the information on the Roman Empire.
1. Submit your homework. If you already completed your homework online, you do not have to submit it again.
2. Quick Question: Track me and wait for directions before you start the quick question. Today it will be done a little differently. In your opinion, what is the best way to study for a test?
3. Take your quiz on the Roman Empire (a new post will become available when its time to take the quiz).
4. Go to popplet.com and create an account using your class e-mail address and password. Track Mr. Sanders as he shows you how to create a popplet.
5. Add three or more thought bubbles to each of your Roman Empire main ideas on your popplet. Make sure you save it before loggin out.
Homework: Complete the pre-reading activity and the questions for the Byzantine empire so that you're ready for us to start our next unit tomorrow.