Aim: The historians of 2017 will be able to take detailed Cornell notes from a presentation on the Byzantine Empire.
1. Submit your homework: If you already submitted your homework online, you do not have to submit it again.
2. Quick Question: Do you think that the United States should break up into two separate countries, one that supports President Obama and one that doesn't?
3. Make a copy of this document. We will be using this to keep track all the history badges you've earned and which you have yet to unlock.
4. Complete your popplet and post it to your portfolio. Track Mr. Sanders as he introduces you to the Byzantine Empire. We will be watching a clip from YouTube to get us excited for our lesson on Monday.
5. Track the board as we watch CNN Student News.
Homework: Complete the event description and illustration form. The homework is on paper only.