Important: Google Docs Spring Cleaning: We will spend some time going through our Google docs making sure we are eliminating any duplicates or master copies of documents. This would also be a good time to make sure all your documents are named properly.
5. We will watch CNN Student News and have a discussion.
Aim: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to produce a one paragraph summary of the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of the Byzantine Empire.
1. Submit your homework. You must complete this form and turn in the paper today.
2. Quick Question: Create one question that a teacher could use for a test on the Byzantine empire. This can be a multiple-choice question, a fill-in-the-blank, or an open-ended question.
3. We will watch the first three minutes of this video before we go back to our reading passage from yesterday to complete our notes. Make sure you have your passage open and ready for review.
4. Open your sequencing chart that you created yesterday. We will be reviewing the information and correcting any misunderstandings.
Important: Make sure you have posted your Popplet and sequencing chart to your history portfolio.