Correct Answer for yesterday's photo challenge--Trafalgar Square (Congrats to Trina!)
Standard: 7.7.3 Explain how and where each empire arose and how the Aztec and Incan empires were defeated by the Spanish.
Aim: The historians of 2017 will be able to evaluate and organize information about the Aztec Empire.
Submit your homework from last night.
1. Make a copy of the assignment and organize all the facts about the Aztecs in to the correct columns. If you don't know how to do it, be sure to watch the video explaining how the assignment works.
2. Turn in the facts organizing assignment here. Make sure you turn in the document correctly. If you don't know how to do that you can watch a video here.
3. Watch part four of Aztecs: Inside the Hidden Empire. After watching today's segment, complete the video reflection in your weekly success tracker. Remember, these reflections will be a large part of your grade for the week, make sure you're including information that you could only learn in the video, AND your evaluation (opinion/thoughts) of what you saw. You can watch part 5 if you have extra time.
4. Go back through all the early assignments from earlier in the week and make sure you've turned in everything and have all the projects posted to your history portfolio.
5. Watch today's episode of CNN Student News.
Homework: Make sure you're caught up with everything from last week!
Photo Challenge: Where is this place? What is the valuable thing they keep inside?