Aim: The historians of 2017 will be able to create and post a comic strip telling the story of the Aztecs and the growth of their empire.
Submit your homework from last night.
1. Quick Question: For two days now you've had a class where your teacher is halfway around the world. What has been the best part, what has been the worst part?
2. Watch part four of Aztecs: Inside the Hidden Empire. After watching today's segment, complete the video reflection in your weekly success tracker. Remember, these reflections will be a large part of your grade for the week, make sure you're including information that you could only learn in the video, AND your evaluation (opinion/thoughts) of what you saw.
3. Create a comic strip telling the story the story of the Aztecs, how they founded their city and how they grew into an empire. Post it to your portfolio when you finish.
4. Go to your Google Reader account and find a new article that you're interested, tweet out a link to the article and complete this current event reflection. Check out this story that I found! I'm so excited about these.
5. You've worked hard this week, take a break and do one of the things below:
When you finish:
more about the Aztec empire and complete the reading reflection.
What is this? E-mail if you know what/where this is for extra credit!