1. Quick Question: Have you ever fought with a best friend or a member of your family? Did you resolve the conflict?
Aim: The junior historians of 2017 will be able to write a paragraph summarizing religion in the Byzantine Empire and posting it to their history portfolio.
2. Complete your slide on the presentation from yesterday (Stanford, Olivet, Kansas). In order for this activity to work, you're going to need to follow all directions very carefully. Click here to see who's responsible for each paragraph in the presentation.
3. Summarizer: Create a new history portfolio post summarizing what you learned from your teammates on Religion in the Byzantine Empire. Your post must have three or more complete sentences and a picture relevant to religion in the Byzantine Empire.
4. Go to twitter.com and create a new account using your e-mail address and password that you use in class. This is going to be a class account. You cannot follow anyone not in our class or approved directly by Mr. Sanders. If you want to do that, you must create a separate account outside of class.
5. Follow Mr. Sanders: @jamestsanders Post your twitter address here so your teammates can follow you. Click here to find your teammates twitter addresses. Practice using the classroom hashtag #ksfb7.